[Mailman-Users] HELP, Admin Pages don't work, on a transferred system.

Antal Antal at NederWeb.com
Tue Feb 8 00:14:21 CET 2000

Hi,

I've been using mailman for a few months now, and i really like it for
its user friendlines, but the first i really had trouble installing it,
and now I have to transfer it to another system, which didn't worked.

Now I've installed it on an RH6.1 system, (mailman 1.1), and now
the admin pages don't work.

The URL i use to access the admin pages is the same as BASE_URL in
both mm_cfg.py as well as what I see in the admin pages.

WHen I access the admin pages, and change some values and options, and after
hitting the
"submit your changes" button, i return to the initial login/password screen,
and after typing the password, and getting into the admin pages again, there
is nothing left of my changes. Nothing has changed.

The problem is not my browser, because when i go to the old server, and
changing something,
changes are applied.

For days I am trying to get the lists migrated, and after stumbling on
several problems,
mailer error 1, mailer error 2, host not found errors, Mailman Bugs, I am
getting really tired,
So could someone Please help me with this one???

Met vriendelijke groet,
Antal Mittendorff.
Manager Internet Services Lettrix
"I may be paranoid, but that doesn't mean they aren't watching me"