[Mailman-Users] List admin passwd doesn't change

Crisogono Francisco Rubio N. francis at misti.lared.net.pe
Wed Feb 16 19:41:26 CET 2000

Hi all

I have recently installed Mailman, migrating from Majordomo, and till now
I am happy with the new features Mailman has. Nevertheless, I have found a
little problem with the list admin passwords, I cannot always change them
from the web interface. I was just only able to change the password of one
list once, but it hasn't worked with the other lists since then.

Does anyone know how can I effectively change the list admin passwords?
Why is it not working?

Sincerely,

Francisco Rubio N.