[Mailman-Users] %(field)s in footers of list msgs

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Mon Feb 21 18:44:10 CET 2000

All - (This bounced the first time, if it's a dup sorry!)

I'm looking to have the url to the list members options page appear in the email footer of
each message from the list. An example might be: (Assuming this message was sent to me at
'scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com')

Based on the %(field)s vars I do know I can do this much:

I need to know the right %(field) vars for <member_name??> and <member_host??> Looking though
the code I've found and tried these vars in the footers: (They don't work for footers

 Scott Russell (scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com)
 Linux Technology Center, System Admin
 Red Hat Certified Engineer