[Mailman-Users] translate to another language

Victoriano Giralt vic at vgg.sci.uma.es
Mon Feb 21 23:27:12 CET 2000

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Gelfandbein Boris wrote:

> Hello mailman-users,
>
>   How i can translate web-interface of mailman to another language?
>   for sample, i want switch interface to russian, or ukrainian,
>   how i can do this right?

There is work in progress to give Mailman multilanguage support. Actually
Barry is fighting through the BIG diffs at the moment to get everything
into the main code.

Meanwhile, you can start doing the translations if you can sign the
propper GNU asignments. (We must assign CopyRigth on Mailman work to the
Free Software Fundation). If you feel like collaborating, please contact
Juan Carlos Rey (jcrey at uma.es), he'll get you started.

--
Victoriano Giralt
Systems Programmer