[Mailman-Users] External Archivers and listinfo page archive url

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Thu Feb 24 23:14:24 CET 2000

Rick -

Yup, that does help. Obviously we should be able to do this within Mailman (config directive I
think) and that's where I was heading. I knew I could modify the default templates but that's
ugly when it comes to upgrade time.

Using the redirect with apache is a bit cleaner.

Thanks for the help!

-- Scott

--
Regards,