[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Subscription bomb tracing - feature request.

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Wed Jan 5 05:27:10 CET 2000

    Chris> Does mailman already have the ability to trace such fraudulent
    Chris> subscribe requests and such?

My uneducated guess would be "no".  Educated or not, mailman is probably not
the place for such esoterica.  Try SpamCop instead:

    http://www.spamcop.net/

Available for a reasonable price, or - if you will only use it on occasion
and don't mind waiting a few seconds per submission - for free.  I've been
toying with the idea of vectoring most of my mail through SpamCop.  Get all
you spammers off my back... ;-)

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip at mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/
847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...