[Mailman-Users] Virtual Domains -- functioning

William R. Dickson wrd at awenet.com
Wed Jan 5 21:39:49 CET 2000

Hi all,

Method 2 as I described in my previous message works like a charm.  I
noticed some questions on this subject in the list archives, and somebody
else asked about it just today, so as soon as I get a little time I'll
document exactly how I did this and post it.

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd at awenet.com   < >   http://www.awenet.com/~wrd/   < >   ICQ: 14117523

I was at the local eatery, alone as usual, washing down a root beer float with
straight shots of bourbon when she walked in, red-haired and stacked like the
Titanic.  She spoke.  "I need a cheeseburger with everything and a lawyer...in
that order."  "Jake, get the lady a cheeseburger," I shouted.  "Edmund T.
Bradley, counselor at law," I murmured, dusting the bar stool off with my
hanky.  "How can I help you?"  Okay, so I'm not a lawyer, but I watch Judge
Judy all the time.  How hard can it be?

                                           "The Lonely Detective"
		                           -Nicole Hollander