[Mailman-Users] Plussed addresses

Robert Crosbie bobb+mailman-users at redbrick.dcu.ie
Wed Jan 12 22:58:51 CET 2000

What is the situation with using plused addresses for delimiting with mailman.
i.e I'm currently subscribed to this list as bobb+mailman-announce.
And 3 lines in my .procmailrc takes care of any mail to bobb+blah and
filters it into a blah folder.

Though to send to a list we have to fiddle the from field for the list
or allow addresses with the + bit removed, to post to the list.

eh... i.e.
if bobb+mailman-users at .... is subscribed, have to add bobb at ...
to the list of addresses that can post without being moderated.

Is there any facality to allow plussed addresses ?

I believe we are running v1.0, perhaps was it added to 1.1 or 1.2 ?
I can't seem to find anything about it on the site or list archives.

Thanking you.
- bob