[Mailman-Users] Confused mailman archiver...

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at vdata.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 18:44:13 CET 2000

Since I upgraded to mailman v1.1, mailman has loused up the beginning
of month archives.... looks like yet another timezone handling bug (I'm
on GMT with no DST at present) - I guess my previous hack to handle
mailman's inability to handle our DST fell out on the upgrade...

Anyhow this is whats in my archive directory:-
	Week-of-Mon-199912-1
	Week-of-Mon-200001-4

ie the -4th of Jan this year and the -1st of december last...

These archives contain the messages sent in the first few hours of 3rd
of jan week and the 6th of dec week.

I think these files are also preventing the nightly_gzip process from
working too :-(

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]