[Mailman-Users] Appeal for help using "withlist"

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at vdata.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 11:14:03 CET 2000

Following on from my previous message (having 1000 messages held for
moderation), I've found that the request page is crashing my web
browser :-(

Please could someone knock me up a recipe for deleting all held
messages from a specific list using the withlist command

Many thanks
	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]