[Mailman-Users] Re: Huge lists of stuff for moderation...

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Thu Jan 20 12:47:18 CET 2000

Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> Some clueless idiot attempted to gateway one of my mailing lists into a
> newgroup over night.  I have some rather large number (of the order of
> a thousand) messages waiting to be dealt with all from one envelope
> sender.

I have a similar-but-different problem when occasionally somebody has
tried to post a multi-megabyte program or picture to a list and it gets
picked up by mailman's size limits.

I think I have figured though that if I stop the page loading partway
through then I can process whatever messages are on the screen and any
others come up in the next screenful.  Don't know if this is a lynx-ism
though.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/