[Mailman-Users] templates

Kathryn Hill kathryn.hill at socialecology.com
Sat Jul 1 00:08:35 CEST 2000

Has anyone had success re-writing the template e-mails so they are
generic enough for an announce only list as well as a regular
member-posting lists?

I was wondering if there is a list of variables and an identification
of their source, that can be used in the e-mail template:
%(listname)s, %(welcome)s,%(real_name)s.  For example, it would be
nice to switch the %(listname)  with the "terse phrase identifying
this list" but I can only find references to that variable in the
listinfo web page (MM-List-Description) and can't seem translate it
to a variable that the e-mail templates understand.

Thanks for any help.