[Mailman-Users] Mailman cookies and IE 5.0

alex wetmore alex at phred.org
Mon Jul 3 17:01:27 CEST 2000

In the past week my Mailman administrative pages have been having a lot
of trouble with my IE browser.  If I go to
http://host/mailman/admindb/list to allow/reject messages then it keeps
asking me to login again anytime I select changes.  I have the same
problem when browsing through the membership lists.

If I login using Netscape then there are no problems.

This is a recent issue -- I've been running Mailman for almost a year,
but this last week is the first time that this has occured for me.  Any
suggestions on how to fix it?

Mailman-1.1

thanks,
alex