[Mailman-Users] b3 password reminder wierdness?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Jul 5 08:49:32 CEST 2000

At 7:38 AM +0100 7/5/00, Matthew Frost wrote:

>mailman-owner is usually a human and so this probably would break
>bounce processing because any bounced mail would be sent there
>instead.  Should there be some generic mailman address that is used
>for this type of password mailout that can be set up to handle bounces?

Should be, and probably be owner-mailman, so that any mail mailman@
is sent out (at least via sendmail) using that as the envelope
address where bounces go.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"