[Mailman-Users] Appending User's Email Address to Footer

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Mon Jul 10 23:21:30 CEST 2000

At 4:52 PM -0400 7/10/00, Neil Cooler wrote:
>Perhaps I should send it in as a feature request?

it's already on The List, I believe. Basically, we need to add
VERPing support to handle something like this.

>Is this something that would be easily fixed with a hack?

no, the delivery mechanism has to be re-architected.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"