[Mailman-Users] Cannot save Admin Options]

Marco Borrini borrini at connet.it
Tue Jul 11 11:21:52 CEST 2000

 I confirm this problem, even if i use netscape under different linux boxes or
 explorer&netscape under windows I continue to get this problem.
 The strange thing is that once even if i had 'error decoding auth cookie' I
 could use anyway admin options, then i deleted from mailman server the only
 cookie file (i know it doesn't matter, but who knows) and... now i continue to
 get the same admin auth page.

 Marco