[Mailman-Users] Appending User's Email Address to Footer

Villalovos, John L john.l.villalovos at intel.com
Tue Jul 11 19:08:21 CEST 2000

In my quick look at the code in Mailman 2.0beta2 it did not appear that the
SMTP_MAX_RCPTS is used anywhere.  I did this by just doing a recursive grep.
Maybe this is a future feature or one that has been added into a newer
version of Mailman.  My copy has the variable in the Defaults file but I
couldn't find it anywhere else.

Thanks!
John

John Villalovos
Intel Corporation
2111 NE 25TH AVE STOP JF2-70
HILLSBORO, OR  97124-5961
(503) 264-1320   Fax: (503) 264-6380

GPG 1.+/PGP 5.+/ DSS/Diffie Helman
http://www.sodarock.com/JohnVillalovos-gpgkey.txt
1024D/1A25D86C 2F24 AD89 E5D5 C92B 7FE2  F878 7ED5 2D38 1A25 D86C