[Mailman-Users] bad marshal data

Olav at OKvittem.priv.no Olav at OKvittem.priv.no
Wed Jul 12 16:00:49 CEST 2000

Hi,

All mailman scripts started going wrong last night at 05:32:01.
I run the standard mailman crontab on 2.0b4. I just upgraded from 1.0b9.
Even running manual scripts like list_lists failed like the one below from
cron.
This went on for hours and I got one message from qrunner every minue ..

I tried a newlist command and then or just before the everything worked again.
Any explanations/hintsfor what this error-message is due to ?

regards Olav

 Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/cron/qrunner", line 31, in ?
    from Mailman import Utils
ValueError: bad marshal data