[Mailman-Users] Looping Problem

alex wetmore alex at phred.org
Tue Jul 18 00:47:03 CEST 2000

From: "Trevor Johnson" <trevor at jpj.net>
> > > is there any way I can export the list of users
> >
> > % ~mailman/bin/config_list -o backup-file-name old-list-name
>
> Whoops, list_members, I should say--looks like you'd need to run it
with
> the -r option then separately with the -d option.

This looses all attributes though (ack, nomail, etc).  You might end up
with some confused or angry members when you bring the list back online
and their nomail bits were lost.

I'd love a version of list_members which dumped everything (including
password), and then a corresponding version of add_members which slurped
it all back in.  It really shouldn't be hard, I just haven't had a
chance to poke at it.

alex