[Mailman-Users] AUTOMATIC UNSUBSCRIBE

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Wed Jul 19 03:14:30 CEST 2000

Just a silly thought. What if mailman put a X-listaddress header
into the mail message when it sent it out? I would think that chances
are that header would get returned somewhere in the bounced messages
and Mailman could parse for it as a first attempt then fall back
to traditional methods if it's not found.

Has anyone tested 2.x with Lotus Notes bounces? They're very
messy as the Notes client strips headers left and right for
breakfast. I'm not even sure it could be implimented for notes.

-- Scott