[Mailman-Users] AUTOMATIC UNSUBSCRIBE

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Wed Jul 19 03:57:22 CEST 2000

You mean like that List-Id right below?

The problem isn't telling that the message originally came from a
Mailman mailing list; the problem is telling if the bounce message

1) represents a user's email account is not accepting mail
2) has a user email address somewhere in it
3) may have multiple bounces collapsed into one
4) is representing a 'permanent' 'hard' failure rather than a
temporary 'advisory' 'soft' failure