[Mailman-Users] problems with more then 16000 users

Ron Peterson rpeterson at wallacefloyd.com
Thu Jul 20 18:11:30 CEST 2000

Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

> At 11:28 AM -0400 7/20/00, Ron Peterson wrote:
>
> >  > has mailman a problem with more then 16000 users. I made a mass
> >  > subscribe from 14000 to 16346 and since this time it is not possible to
> >  > subscribe anmore. Of course I thought about the 16384 mark. Anybody had
> >>  the same problem and maybee solved it?
> >
> >Is this SPAM?
>
> Why assume that simply because a list is successful it's spam?

You shouldn't.  That's why I asked.  But it's big, and that should make
anyone at least suspicous.  No one running a list that's not SPAM should
be offended that someone asks such a question.

If it's not SPAM, great.  But I'm not going to lift a finger to help a
SPAMMER, and I would hope no one else does either.

--

Ron Peterson
Systems Manager
rpeterson at wallacefloyd.com