[Mailman-Users] newbie installation question

Tom Dolan Dolan at Bible.acu.edu
Mon Jul 24 17:01:47 CEST 2000

My new list is not accepting messages - error message says "User
"Test" not found" when trying to post to the list I created named
"Test" on a new Mailman installation - where do I start looking?

The install seemed to go well - I can get to the admin and user web
pages for the Test list - it sent introduction email when I
subscribed myself to Test.

Mailman 2.0 beta 4
RedHat Linux 6.2

Tom Dolan  Dolan at Bible.acu.edu  242 Bible Building
Systems Manager                 ACU Box 29454
College of Biblical Studies     Abilene, TX 79699
Abilene Christian University    915.674.3706