[Mailman-Users] Python defunct

Jonas Fornander jonas at netwood.net
Mon Jul 24 23:11:37 CEST 2000

I have a RedHat Linux 6.2 plain vanilla install. I'm running the latest
version of Mailman.
I have successfully created a test list and a live moderated list. When
send a message to the moderated list, I (the moderator) get an email to
approve the message.

When I login to the webpage and click submit all, the page times out with
"Server not found". When I check the processes on the server, there is one
"Python <defunct>" process and a couple of sendmail processes.

Does anyone have any idea why Python ( I assume) is not working properly and
where I what I should do to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jonas Fornander - System Administrator
Netwood Communications - www.netwood.net
Find out why we're better - (310) 442-1530