[Mailman-Users] Mailman Archives and Mime ...

Jim Hebert jim at cosource.com
Tue Jul 25 21:35:36 CEST 2000

After about the umpteenth time I've seen this go 'round, it seems clear to
me that a fair number of people are interested in having this, though
there hasn't been overwhelming interest from people who might write this.
There certainly is something to be said for a capable archiver which comes
installed with Mailman, even if Mhonarc and so forth are popular addons,
and of all the pipermail shortcomings this seems to be the only one which
is a deal stopper for large numbers of people.

So (here comes the shameless plug), I put up a Cosource request to see if
enough people are interested in this that we can persuade someone to work
on it. And also to see if there are people who have wanted to do this work
but have had trouble justifying the time expenditure on it, who can be
coaxed. =)

http://www.cosource.com/cgi-bin/cos.pl/wish/info/355

If you're interested, you can post your feedback and level of interest
either here or on that page.

jim
Mailman admin for Cosource, among other things