[Mailman-Users] Mailman + Postfix: Problems with the wrapper

Peter Evans peter at gol.com
Thu Jun 1 12:39:52 CEST 2000

busia (busia at tiscalinet.it) wrote:
> I have installed the latest versions of postfix (Beta 19991231 Patchlevel 08)
and mailman (2.0beta2), I have created a ML and, then, added the aliases.

> When I try to send a message to the ML the wrapper send me this error:

> ---------
> Command died with status 2: "/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post redazione"
> ---------

> The file "/home/mailman/logs/error" is empty, the check_perms is ok.

> It's very urgent for me to find the solution for this problem. I can give you
all the informations you need

	Check ownership of the aliases file that drives the mailman stuff.
	typically its a separate aliases file in the mailman directory with
	the appropriate owner.

	You can also try reading the readme's about postfix+mailman.
	Worked for me.

	^_^!

Remember The 5 K's.
The Justified Agents of Munya-munya-muuuu ...