[Mailman-Users] Feature Request -- Again

David Topping manager at choralnet.org
Fri Jun 2 17:09:29 CEST 2000

> PLEASE! Please! please! consider changing Mailman so that it will at
> least keep and display full email addresses complete with the sender's
> name as in "Richard Pyne <rpyne at kinfolk.org>" instead of just
> "rpyne at kinfolk.org"

I'm a lurker, considering migrating from Listproc to doing an installation of
Mailman on our dedicated server, but until this sort of functionality is added,
there's no way we'll even consider it. I rely on the text-based subscriber files for a
lot of my user support and although Web features are nice, they should be in
*addition* to powerful, efficient, text-only options for the managers/owners of lists.

David Topping
ChoralNet Manager

manager at choralnet.org - http://choralnet.org
http://choralnet.org/topping/