[Mailman-Users] Re: mass delete

Wayne Sitton waynes at iexalt.net
Fri Jun 2 17:20:32 CEST 2000

I didn't mean to start a flame war!  But for everyone's information,  I am a
Sr. Sys. Admin for a national ISP.  And Yes, I know how to write scripts to do
what I want.  I was asking about a mass Delete, from the Web interface for the
admin of the list.  I may run the server, But I don't take care of the lists.
And the users that do are not getting shell access.

And too all you who claimed that mass delete is not common enough.  Well, if
your lists have never needed that, then this conversation is not for you!
Some of us have this need for one reason or another, and it's a legitamet
question for the List.  If I'm not mistaken that is what this list is for.  Not
taking pot-shots at users, to make yourself feel better about your own
knowledge.

If it can be coded in, I would like to help out if I can.

Wayne