[Mailman-Users] question on Attachment/MIME support

oliver fwang2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 21:19:59 CEST 2000

Hi, I am new to both mailman and mailing list adm
work. Here is an annoying things I run into:

One of the list user sent out a message with several
jpg attachments, when I see it through my netscape
mail client, each attachment is fine as a hyperlink,
just the way I want it. However, in the mailman's
archive, the jpg file was expanded into large ascii
file (see blow). I suspect it has something to do with
MIME support. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this?
Can mailman just treat it as a link instead of trying
to decode it?

Thanks a lot!!

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!