[Mailman-Users] Fw: setup problem

Robin Cook rcook at eisd.net
Thu Jun 8 17:48:57 CEST 2000

It is also not sending the confirmation of the creation of the test list.

I can't find any entries for mailman in the /var/log/maillog file.

in /home/mailman/logs/smtp there is an error stating
Jun 08 08:46:57 2000 (7577) All recipints refused : host not found

There is also a db and a msg file is the qfiles