[Mailman-Users] please help URGENT

Michael Ghens michael at spconnect.com
Sat Jun 10 06:19:22 CEST 2000

You may want to check the mail chunck that you are sending. Postfix may be
rejecting your mail because of "Too many users."

This is the main.cf command in postfix for limiting users:

smtpd_recipient_limit =

You may want to add it and bump it up or get mailman to send in smaller
batches.

--

The answer to the meaning of life:
perl -e 'print$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10); '