[Mailman-Users] Anonymous posting

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at home.com
Sun Jun 11 14:49:46 CEST 2000

Hi All--

Ricardo Kustner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 09:51:16PM -0600, Ivan Van Laningham wrote:
> > "xxxlist-anonymous at spamneggs.org".  The list-admin can find out who
> > really posted in case of maliciousness, but no one else can.
> > Is there some way to provide the moral equivalent in Mailman?
>
> yep... you can violate the RFC's ;)
> Privacy options... last line
> "Hide the sender of a message, replacing it with the list address"

<g>  Yeah, I saw that.  But I'm looking for a way for members to be able
to select that option themselves, either for all their posts, or on a
post-by-post basis.

<i-live-to-violate>-ly y'rs,
Ivan;-)
Ivan Van Laningham
Axent Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org/
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours