[Mailman-Users] administration in IE 5 for the Mac is difficult

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sun Jun 11 20:07:39 CEST 2000

At 1:41 PM -0400 6/11/2000, Brett Dikeman wrote:
>...because every time you click on Membership, or a new sub-section
>of the membership list, you're asked for the list password again,
>and it puts you on the first sub-section of the list, not the one
>you asked for.
>
>I remember there being cookie problems with earlier versions of IE,
>and earlier versions of Mailman.  Is this bug STILL around?

I'm running IE for the Mac 5, and I noticed this a couple of times,
but not since upgrading to the most recent CVS versions.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"