[Mailman-Users] Replying to a different email address

Nancy Wilson nwilson at w3internet.com
Wed Jun 14 16:15:22 CEST 2000

Hi:

I currently maintain a Mailing List that I am having some difficulty
figuring out the best way to set up the options.

The purpose of the Mailing List is to send out invitations.
I have set myself as the administrator and do not want to include their
e-mail address there as it generates too many confusing messages that they
will just e-mail me about.

I would like to set it so that if members do reply to the Mailing List, that
it would be sent to a different e-mail address.

Can this be done?

Nancy Wilson