[Mailman-Users] apply s///g regex to subscriber list?

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Jun 15 19:40:21 CEST 2000

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:23:09 -0400 (EDT)
Jim Hebert <jhebert at compu-aid.com> wrote:

> I want to iterate over each subscriber email address of each list
> I run on an internal machine, and apply a search-anRd-replace
> (regex style would be best but I can live with a string-literal
> search and replace) to the subscriber address. (I need to change
> the domain-part of all the subscriptions of some internal lists,
> argh...)

You should be able to do this with a simple shell script wrapper
around list_members, remove_members, and add_members.  Just extract
the membership list, remove them all from the list, run a sed script
across the membership list, and then add then back in again.

J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder at kanga.nu