[Mailman-Users] New user comments

Ted Cabeen secabeen at pobox.com
Thu Jun 15 22:55:42 CEST 2000

In message <b2261fcf49%Vulch at kerrier.vulch.org>, Anthony Frost writes:
>In message <200006151559.KAA01254 at entropy.uchicago.edu>
>          Ted Cabeen <secabeen at pobox.com> wrote:
> > I have a patch to newlist that has it automatically add the aliases to the
> > file.  Do you want it?  Barry, should we put this in 2.0?  It currently onl
> > works for sendmail-style alias files, but it could probably be made more
> > general.
>
>Speaking as an Exim user, no thanks. I'm quite happy with the way you
>don't have to touch /etc/aliases at all. :-)

I didn't figure it would be mandatory, just an option or something.  -a to
add aliases to /etc/aliases automatically.  I have a copy of newlist called
autonewlist that I use for it.  Whatever.

Did you see my mm_cfg.py Archiving patch on Sourceforge yet?

--
Ted Cabeen           http://www.pobox.com/~secabeen         secabeen at pobox.com
Check Website or finger for PGP/GPG Public Key           secabeen at uchicago.edu