[Mailman-Users] Removing Default Footers?

Jorge Godoy godoy at conectiva.com
Fri Jun 16 21:40:25 CEST 2000

Edward Marczak <marczak at usa.net> writes:

> > 16/6/00 8:17 AM, Jorge Godoy a écrit:
> > It would be interesting to remove them on replies... It would cut off
> > some scripts needed. By the way, nobody answered me yet: is there any
> > way to run external scripts on mailman based lists?
>
> By that you mean....?
> --
> Ed Marczak
> marczak at usa.net

Removing the above footer. Mailman should parse the message and
compare the footer with it's default footer (plus a > or some other
things used as quotation identifiers) and remove these lines. This way
we wouldn't see the above three useless lines on my message.

Thanks,
--
Godoy.	<godoy at conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.