[Mailman-Users] Feature request: Archived MIME attachments

Christopher P. Lindsey lindsey at mallorn.com
Tue Jun 20 07:32:05 CEST 2000

> Ah, but pipermail may be python, but if you attempt to go to the home
> page documented on the archive pages generated by pipermail, you'll
> see you go to a dead link. Which implies to me that unless someone
> knows where it's hiding, whoever was maintaining it has given up.
>
> Which worries me, for some odd reason.. Does anyone know what the
> current status (and/or release) of pipermail is? because the one in
> 2.0b2 seems to point to nothing now...

About a year and a half ago it was listed as being a dead product, in
maintenance mode only (meaning serious bugs could be fixed, but don't
look for any new features).

I'm trying to find the message in the archives via the python.org
search engine, but it's like pulling teeth so far (what the heck is
a Python Starship?  :)

Chris