[Mailman-Users] Archives not archiving

Morris Jones mojo at whiteoaks.com
Wed Jun 21 23:23:26 CEST 2000

Yes I have ...

In the "Archival Options" for the list go and set the value for this
question: "Set date in archive to when the mail is claimed to have been
sent, or to the time we resend it? " back to "When sent."  The other
setting is busted.

There's a way to patch it so it doesn't crash, but it doesn't have
the effect of changing the archive sort, so it doesn't make any
difference.  :)

I filed a bug on it last week.

Best regards,
Mojo