[Mailman-Users] Problem accessing private archives with 2.0b2

Alain ENOUT al00 at eurecom.fr
Thu Jun 22 09:56:28 CEST 2000

Hello,

I'm using mailman2.0b2 from a linux debian woody distribution and netscape 4.73.

I have some problems when trying to access private archives.
I fill the "Private Archive Authentification" dialog :
 address/Passwd -> submit query
everything is OK, I get the list of Archives:
Archive     View by:                                    Downloadable version
2000-June:  [ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]  [ Text 2 KB ]

When I click for example on [Thread], I re-get a dialog "Private Archive
Authentification", I retype address/password and I re-get the same Archives
list, not the messages. I can see the cookies, authentification seems correct,
but no messages ...

What happens ?

Thanks in advance ...

--
Alain ENOUT                     Research Engineer, Mobile Communications Dpt
EURECOM, 2229 rte des cretes, BP 193, F-06904 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France