[Mailman-Users] strange behavior of the "Additionally, forward this message to: "

Fil fil at bok.net
Mon Jun 26 17:47:17 CEST 2000

The "Additionally, forward this message to: " feature in admindb has a
strange behavior // if I enter the address "fil at bok.net" (without the
quotes) the postfix server tries to send to "f at server" "i at server" "l at server"
"b at server" "o at server" "n at server" "e at server" "t at server" and "root at server".
Not quite what it's supposed to do ;)

If I enter nothin in the address section, nothin happens

If I enter just "root" it sends to "r at server", "o at server" and "t at server",
but not to root (which hence must be coming from the '@' character)

latest cvs // postfix