[Mailman-Users] automated list creation (non-interactive)

Christopher T. Lansdown lansdoct at screech.cs.alfred.edu
Tue Jun 27 22:07:27 CEST 2000

Hi,
	The newlist script is quite easy to use, but the problem with it is
that it requires a user at the console.  I'm working on a system which sets
up a mailman account as part of a bunch of stuff set up, and consequently
want to automate the list creation process.
	I really don't want to have to fake a controlling terminal, so if
anyone has a suggestion I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.
	-Chris
P.S. please cc me on all replies.
lansdoct at cs.alfred.edu
Homepage: http://cs.alfred.edu/~lansdoct/
(Linux Programs, Information, Tutorials, and non-linux stuff too)
"If I had had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Pascal
"They laughed at Einstein.  They laughed at the Wright Brothers.  But they
also laughed at Bozo the Clown."  -- Carl Sagan