[Mailman-Users] virtual domain support...

Kendrick Vargas ken at hudat.com
Wed Jun 28 18:54:16 CEST 2000

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone could point me to some documentation on how to
get Mailman to specify a specific "From: " domain when masking the real
sender?

I have anonymous_list set to "Yes", and I have host_name set to
"domainthatiwant.com" ... When I send mail to the list, the From address
gets set to "listname-admin at machinesdomain.com". I would really like to be
able to control what the From address gets set to, but I can't find it
anywhere. I've changed the delivery mode from SMTPDirect to Sendmail and
back, but nothing. I've tried playing with Sendmails generics
table... nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
			-peace