[Mailman-Users] Extremely High Membership lists

Neil Cooler ncooler at nandomedia.com
Thu Jun 29 01:27:31 CEST 2000

This is understood.

I just needed to make sure that I am not installing a program that is going
to send 4 copies of each mail to 400,000 users.

Thanks for all of the help so far.

I haven't had anyone tell me that mailman is NOT the proper list manager for
this application yet, so I am still working towards my 11:00 AM tomorrow
deadline to have mailman working and in production with several smaller
internal lists.

As for the MTA debate, please, everyone, argue more.  I need as to get as
much info as possible to make a quick decision on what mailer to use for
this installation. Right now I am going to stick with sendmail until i
figure out how to use postfix, but I may switch to something else in due
time.

--Neil