[Mailman-Users] Extremely High Membership lists

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Jun 29 01:46:17 CEST 2000

At 7:27 PM -0400 6/28/00, Neil Cooler wrote:

>I haven't had anyone tell me that mailman is NOT the proper list manager for
>this application yet, so I am still working towards my 11:00 AM tomorrow
>deadline to have mailman working and in production with several smaller
>internal lists.

I made the decision not to go production until Barry finished B3.
Barry won't do that until this re-send problem is resolved. If your
deadline is tomorrow, in your position, I'd call in sick and wait for
B3.....

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"