[Mailman-Users] Extremely High Membership lists

Neil Cooler ncooler at nandomedia.com
Thu Jun 29 01:50:31 CEST 2000

No way to call in sick / postpone this one.

I gotta have this thing set up tomorrow, whether or not I stick with it is
another thing.  If i feel that mailman isn't going to do a good job, I will
simply put lyris on the box and move my lists to that manager instead.

It should be quite easy to upgrade to beta three, correct?

--Neil