[Mailman-Users] Extremely High Membership lists

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Jun 29 05:36:54 CEST 2000

At 6:23 PM -0700 6/28/00, J C Lawrence wrote:

>  > I made the decision not to go production until Barry finished B3.
>
>I've stuck with v1.1 in production systems here.

I'm making the move from a heavily modified majordomo system, myself,
to 1.1 was never of interest to me. It's whatever makes sense for the
next generation stuff and I didn't want (and don't have time for)
intermediate steps. So I'm hanging out with the majordomo stuff until
I think 2.0 is ready, and then I'll upgrade as needed to 2.0 final...

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"