[Mailman-Users] Import of Home & Building Materials

SIIMEX siimex at spnetctg.com
Fri Jun 2 10:24:14 CEST 2000

Dear Sir,

We introduce herewith ourselves as a leading Indenture and Importer and
engaged in this line of trade since 1985.Mainly we are Importing
& Marketing All kinds of " Building materials of interior & Exterior for
Home, Bank, Hotel, Office, Showroom, Shops, etc" in our country
Bangladesh.We have our own Showroom & marketing channel in our country of
all Principal Cities.So we are strongly capable to sell /Import your all
Kinds of Building materials & products in our Bangladesh market.

We shall be very much pleased if you kindly send us your all products,
Catalogues,with your Products Specification and information and with your
best competitive C+Fc Chittagong, Bangladesh price for our study and to do
further communication with you for our further proceeding to establish our
future Business.

Bellow list of our regular Importable items :

1. Glass - Sheet glass, Mirror glass, Float glass, Design and Fabricated
glass & reflective glass (Tempered & Non-Tempered)
For Curtain-wall and Window for commercial & Home Use.
2. Glass Film & Paper for Door & Window
3. Door & Window - PVC, UPVC, Aluminum, Laminated, Wood, Louver
Ventilation, etc,
4. Hardwire - Lock, Role, European mini Hinges, Rubber Sliding Wheel,
Rivet, Screw, Sliding door closure,
5. Overhead Door Closure, Emergency Exit Hardware, Door, Window and Home
Security & Fittings Products
6. Lock - NHC Nylon indicator Lock, Handle, Sliding Door Lock, Digital /
Card / Magnetic Lock,Power Controller box.
7. Gasket Moire,Sealant Gum, for Fabrication Door, Window Glass &
Curtain-wall, etc
8. Laminated coated Steel Palate, Alcopla, Cross-T , Main -T, Angel,(Steel
/ Galvanized) etc.
9. Fiberglass Alkali-resistant Window Screening Mesh ( net )
10. Vertical & Venetian Blinds (PVC & Fabric)Shower & Window Curtain, &
Sofa cloth.
11. Various kinds of Latest Wall/Floor covering & Ceiling materials &
Decorative sheets (Laminated) Etc.
12. PVC, Upvc Curtain-Wall & Ceiling materials
13. All others building materials for interior & Exterior- Use, for Home,
Office, Bank, Building, etc
14. Scaffolding & Welded Steel Pipe, Various kinds of Stainless Steel -for
Building Use
15. Gypsum Partitions & Ceilings materials for Wall & Ceiling Paneling
16. Floors & Floorings (Vitrified Tiles, PVC Tiles, etc)
17. Kitchen Cabinets, Bath Ideas, Faucets, Counter tops, Kitchen room Cabinets
18. Toilets / Pedestal/ Glass & Other Vanity Sinks, Sinks for kitchen &
bar, Range Hoods
19. Sinks for Multiple Use, Wood and Glass, Showers / Saunas / Doors and
Enclosures / Steam Units
20. Whirlpools and Soaking Tubs, Flooring, Towel Warmers
21. Decorative/Architectural glass, Artistic lighting
22. Carts / Furniture, Limited ability/mobility safety accessories
23. Accessories for the Bath / Kitchen
24. Laminated Wood for Cabinet, Computer Table,Chair,etc
25. BAMBOO Flooring
26. Hollow Glass Blocks & Clear Glass Block with Various Pattern & Design
27. All range of ceramic Tiles
28. Energy Saving Home & Building Materials
29. Vinyl Building Materials

Siimex
642, Haji Market 3rd floor
Sadarghat Road, Sadarghat
Chittagong, Bangladesh.

P.O.Box. 1188
Chittagong - 4000
Bangladesh.

Tel. + 88-031-614074 / 619410
Fax. + 88-031-614074 / 610938
Mobile. + 88-018 313 943
E-mail: Siimex at spnetctg.com

Note : Please send your products paper Catalogues /CD & with details by
DHL/ EMS courier and please show the Invoice value Only $1.00 and put the
DOCUMENTS word on the Samples/catalogues Packet,to easy take delivery.

Thanking you, waiting for your valued reply with your good advice.

With best Regards
A.K.Sikder