[Mailman-Users] umbrella lists

Danny Yee danny at anatomy.usyd.edu.au
Mon Mar 6 14:06:17 CET 2000

The "general options" menu has a umbrella_member_suffix option, which is
described as "Suffix for use when this list is an umbrella for other
lists, according to setting of previous "umbrella_list" setting."
But there is no "umbrella_list" setting anywhere that I can find!

(I have one list subscribed to another, and there are problems with
replies to messages sent to the first and received on the second.  I was
hoping the "umbrella list" option would give me some way of fixing this.)

Danny.