[Mailman-Users] After much wailing and gnashing of teeth

cluge at bjspilot.com cluge at bjspilot.com
Sat Mar 11 20:25:02 CET 2000

It seems that installing at 4am isn't a good idea.  Since my problem
seemed to be a permission problem, but the chk_perms script wasn't
complaining I recompiled.  Now I can happily get to my admin section, but
when I enter data it simply kicks me back to the password probmpt.

I checked thelist history but didn't see anything that helped me (i.e. my
cookie settings appear to be fine)

Again, RH 5.1 with latest python and several other updates, running on an
Alpha proceesor machine.  Mailman version 1.1

Any thoughts?